District of Columbia
Utilize your finance skills at an education organization! The following job description is for a specific role WorkMonger is currently sourcing for with one of our clients. You can apply today by sharing your resume with us through this form. More information on the role and organization will be shared with candidates that progress in the selection process.
The Financial Analyst will be responsible for supporting systems that monitor financial resource allocation and reporting. The position is ideal for an individual looking to apply finance and analytical skills in an organization working to improve public education. Please note, this position is remote and can be based anywhere in the US.
- Supporting annual budgeting and planning process with finance team
- Tracking progress on financial goals that align with organization’s mission and strategy
- Conducting financial analysis to assist in long-term strategy development
- Analyzing and presenting financial reports in an accurate and timely manner
- Managing organizational cash flow and forecasting
- Assisting with grants management
- Preparing monthly financial statements
- Coordinating annual audit process
- Recording transactions in accounting system
- Belief that every child should have access to a college education
- Bachelor’s degree required; degree in finance or accounting highly preferred
- Minimum four years of experience in finance, accounting, or consulting
- Financial analysis and problem-solving skills
- Technological proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel, QuickBooks, and other financial management software
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Strong analytical and project management skills, with a deep attention to detail
- Experience generating data dashboards preferred
Submit your resume here to apply!
Curious to learn more about WorkMonger? Visit WorkMonger.com!
Minimum Education Required