The Choice Inc. is immediately seeking a Corporate Partnerships Coordinator for one our nonprofit clients.
The Coordinator will act as an account manager for corporate partners. This is a critical position within the business development and fundraising teams. It is through corporate partnerships that a nonprofit can sustain its mission.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Account management support
- Prospect research
- Maintaining relationships with corporate partners through correspondences and communications
- Providing administrative support to supervising staff
- Meeting planning support
- Representing the organization at external events
- Providing general project support for the department
- Completed Bachelor's degree
- Previous experience using donor CRM. Raiser's Edge preferred
- Previous related nonprofit experience (3-5 years)
- Strong writing skills
The office is located in downtown Washington DC, within walking distance to several Metro lines.
The organization would like to start the selected candidate on a temporary basis, but there is long term potential for the right person.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please apply to the Corporate Partnership Coordinator through our career portal link