Utilize your data analysis skills at an education organization! The following job description is for a specific role WorkMonger is currently sourcing for with one of our clients. You can apply today by sharing your resume with us through this form. More information on the role and organization will be shared with candidates that progress in the selection process.
The Data Analyst will be responsible for managing and analyzing large data sets, make recommendations for compelling data visualizations, and help to turn insights into improvement plans. The position is ideal for a self-starter looking to apply analytical and project management skills in an organization working to improve public education. Please note, this role can be remote-based for the right candidate.
- Collect, clean, and merge data to support organization activities and research
- Manage relationships with program staff to ensure that data is collected and reported accurately
- Develop visually engaging data analyses and draw insights from data trends to help formulate improvement plans
- Research and write compelling materials that advances the organization’s data and policy functions
- Belief that every child should have access to a college education
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 4 years of experience, primarily in data analysis
- Required: experience with Excel functions and Tableau
- Preferred: experience with SAS, SPSS, R, modeling, and data management systems
- Preferred: previous experience in ed sector, working with education data and/or teaching
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and strong work ethic
Submit your resume here to apply!
Curious to learn more about WorkMonger? Visit WorkMonger.com!
Minimum Education Required