Edgility Consulting is a national executive search and human capital consulting firm that focuses exclusively on the recruitment, selection, and placement needs of entrepreneurial and innovative schools and school-serving organizations. With decades of experience in talent for the education space and an extensive network of strong candidates, we connect schools and nonprofits with the right talent every time.
At Edgility, we keep diversity, equity, and inclusion at the core of our work. Our rich variety of networks, perspectives, and abilities lead us to do our best work, providing client leadership with deeper insights and opportunities. We believe that to solve the challenges related to educational inequity, we need to bring a broad and diverse group of people together and ensure that those most impacted by structural racism and discrimination are represented at the highest levels of the organizations leading that work.
In a proactive and intentional way, we encourage clients to move their culture forward by emphasizing equity and inclusion at each stage of our engagements, from project scoping, needs assessment, outreach, selection strategy, compensation, developing career pathways, and board advisement. For more information please visit www.edgilityconsulting.com.
The Recruitment Operations Associate will be a highly organized, detail-oriented project manager and individual contributor with strong written communication skills and systems savvy. This integral role will provide key support to Search Leads to ensure that all Edgility executive searches and recruitment engagements run smoothly and efficiently. This position is ideal for someone who enjoys working on a variety of projects at one time, is highly proficient in data entry and systems management, and is comfortable supporting multiple staff members at a time.
The ideal candidate has experience in and a passion for education, an understanding of high-quality client service delivery, and a desire to leverage their project oversight and data management skills to help our Search Leads support clients in identifying and hiring diverse, highly-qualified candidates that will further their work to ensure equity of educational and life opportunities for all students. This person is most likely based in the NYC metro region although candidates from other geographies (especially the San Francisco Bay Area, New Hampshire and Denver) will be considered.
The Recruitment Operations Associate’s responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Entering detailed information about all Edgility searches on partner job listing boards, social media sites, and relevant newsletters;
- Creating and implementing email marketing campaigns and contact lists for open searches, firm updates, and marketing activities via Mailchimp;
- Ensuring the integrity of firm records by holding primary responsibility for entering and maintaining the integrity of all candidate data while building and executing on quality assurance processes;
- Updating Edgility website, social media pages, and other marketing platforms;
- Researching prospective candidates for open searches, drafting and sending cultivation communications, and scheduling cultivation calls with Search Leads;
- Continuously monitoring, reporting on, and leveraging analytics and results of all communications efforts to inform communications strategy in the future;
- Maintaining high quality internal systems (applicant tracking, GSuite, customer relationship management, etc.) to support efficient and high quality search processes by staying abreast of improvements, customizing to meet our needs, ensuring we are optimizing all functionality, troubleshooting issues, and providing internal support to staff on all firm systems as needed;
- Contributing to special projects and firmwide initiatives.
A successful first year for this position will include:
- Seamless and efficient entry of executive search position details on external posting sites, the Edgility website, and social media platforms;
- Effective maintenance of the Edgility candidate database, LinkedIn records, and other data tools;
- Production of consistently high-quality work products, including job descriptions, external documents, and other client-facing materials;
- Updates to our data management processes and other systems that reduce costs and increase our ability to meet internal and external search needs.
In order to fulfill these responsibilities, the ideal Recruitment Operations Associate candidate will possess:
- Effective organizational skills and an ability to multi-task, prioritize, and execute on a number of diverse projects simultaneously without dropping any balls;
- Superb attention to detail with an ability to produce error free communications and materials;
- Excellent written communication skills;
- Skill at managing up and anticipating needs, demonstrated ability to adjust to different work and communication styles;
- Cultural competence and self-reflection, maintaining a strong growth mindset and desire to learn and grow as a professional;
- Experience in the nonprofit sector and/or K-12 education (preferred but not required);
- Flexibility and comfort working in an entrepreneurial environment with high accountability and low-to-moderate supervision.
Edgility Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and an organization that values diversity. Recruiting staff to create an inclusive organization is a priority, and we encourage applicants from all cultures, races, colors, religions, sexes, national or regional origins, ages, disability status, sexual orientations, gender identities, military or veteran status or other statuses protected by law. All candidates are evaluated solely on their qualifications to perform the work required.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please submit a resume, thoughtful cover letter, and names/contact information for up to three references (who will not be contacted without notice) addressed to Allison Wyatt and Christina Greenberg at https://goo.gl/7iVqtk. For additional questions about this position, or to speak with someone about your interest, please contact Ron Rapatalo at email@example.com or at 551-226-9425.