District of Columbia
The Choice Inc. is a boutique staffing agency that provides recruiting support to several nonprofit organizations and associations in the Washington, DC area.
We are currently seeking a Education Program Coordinator for one of our association clients. The association is focused on higher education health programs.
The position will specifically support accreditation program operations. Job duties will include:
- meeting scheduling
- preparing program materials
- editing reports
- responding to program inquiries
- general department support, as needed
- Completed Bachelor's degree required. Master's degree preferred
- At least 2-3 years of professional experience
- Professional interest in higher education or health policy preferred
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
The association is located in downtown DC and is within walking distance to all Metro lines. Regular business hours, Monday- Friday.
This is a full-time opportunity.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send your resume to email@example.com and label the email subject "education program coordinator"