Grossman Heinz is a public affairs firm specializing in advocacy and campaigns. We bring decades of on-the-ground experience along with the creativity and management expertise needed to help our clients develop and execute winning strategies.
We are looking for a highly motivated, detail-oriented Associate to work with key clients. This is a full-time position based in our Simsbury, Connecticut office.
This is a wonderful opportunity for someone who wants to work with a nationally respected firm, learn from a team of dedicated professionals with decades of experience, oversee exciting client projects, and grow in their work.
· Complete high-quality projects and deliverables on time.
· Create and maintain detailed project plans, and track progress to make sure all team members are completing tasks in a timely fashion.
· Organize client events and oversee all logistics.
· Conduct community outreach and build relationships with and motivate stakeholders
· Write plans, proposals, memos, reports, and other client documents as requested.
· Manage client expectations and maintain professional and personable conduct with clients.
· Communicate and coordinate with team members, supervisor, clients, and vendors.
· Attend client meetings and participate in client calls and track action items resulting from those conversations.
· Support research projects.
· Supervise and direct the activities of interns and other temporary staff as needed.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· The candidate will spend the majority of their time working with a major client Access Health CT.
- A minimum of 4 years' work experience, preferably in the electoral, advocacy, or nonprofit sector.
- A demonstrable record of successful project management.
· Highly detail oriented and excellent organizational skills.
· Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills are a must.
· Demonstrated work ethic and proven ability to meet deadlines.
· Ability to work evening and weekend hours as needed.
· Event planning skills preferred.
- A solutions-oriented creative and critical thinker.
- Experience with client or vendor management is a plus.
- Experience starting and managing new projects is a plus.
· Ability to gain clients' trust and maintain confidentiality is a must.
· Highly proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook. Experience with a CRM is a plus and graphic design skills are desired. Must be willing to learn and utilize additional technology tools.
Salary & Benefits
Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience. Health, vision, and 401k benefits provided.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please submit resume and cover letter online at www.grossmanheinz.com (Click Apply Now under the job description.) Only applications submitted through our website will be accepted. Applications will be evaluated on a rolling basis.
Grossman Heinz is an equal opportunity employer.