Meet Pillar Ministries:
Pillar Missions is a ministry of Pillar Ministries, an Evangelical Protestant denomination founded in 1901. Pillar Ministries exists to reach people with the love, truth, and freedom found in Christ through four main modes of outreach: Media, Education, Churches, and Missions.
Pillar Ministries currently operates ministries in the following locations:
- Zarephath, New Jersey (Headquarters/Church/Radio)
- Los Angeles, California (Church)
- Pacifica, California (Church/School)
- Cincinnati, Ohio (Church/Radio)
- Westminster, Colorado (Church/School/Radio)
About the Missions Director:
- Manage and lead the ministry staff, drive vision to build excitement, and be a key player behind the scenes, making sure the administrative side is running smoothly.
- Build strong relationships and connections with the staff, church, community, and mission field.
- Organize the leadership structure of how the mission field operates and provide oversight.
- Develop Missions website that has the ability to receive donations.
- Facilitate communication of emergency needs from the mission field branches for prayer and funds.
The Missions Director Will:
- Develop and send fundraising letter(s) or other donor marketing materials.
- Manage database of Missions donors past and present.
- Coordinate Annual Missions Fundraiser.
- Develop a comprehensive communications plan to provide further awareness of Missions within the organization.
- Provide oversight of financial planning and budgeting.
- Coordinate with Mission Field Directors on their planning and reporting.
- Facilitate communications between Pillar missionaries and Pillar churches.
What You Bring:
- A Bachelor's degree is highly desired.
- A Master's degree in a related field is preferred.
Preference will be given to candidates with over ten years of experience in missions experience or directly related ministry experience.
- Demonstrate a personal faith in the Lord Jesus.
- Be spiritually mature.
- Exhibit a sure sense of call to missions.
- Practice a vital faith that seeks to encourage the saved and redeem the lost.
- Demonstrate leadership skills as outlined in the Bible.
- Possess strong interpersonal relationship skills.
- Be comfortable with public speaking.
- Demonstrate clear and strategic thinking.
- Practice humility and hospitality in the workplace and in the home.