1156 6th Avenue
Global Nonprofit is seeking an intelligent and well-rounded candidate to work alongside the CEO managing the staff and assisting with a high level of communication. Candidates with nonprofit experience and a strong educational background/high GPA are strongly preferred.
What you’ll do:
- Establish comprehensive strategic plans to meet all goals within strict deadlines
- Draft correspondence, speeches and other documents for distribution on behalf of the CEO
- Oversee all administrative functions within the office and constantly optimizing for efficiency
- Managing and delegating to junior-level support associates
- Coordinate all internal and client meetings; serve as a general gatekeeper for phones, email, and in-person commitments
- Keep file archives organized and up-to-date
- Manage expense reporting
What you’ll need:
- Background in philanthropy, education, or nonprofit sector required
- Service-oriented and helpful communication style
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or equivalent experience required from top school
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Commitment to adaptability and staying organized in a fast-paced environment
This is an exceptional chance to work in a dynamic and stimulating environment that provides employees with perks like in-house snacks, paid vacation and sick time, a fully paid benefits package, 4 weeks’ vacation, and other great amenities! Please submit your resume for consideration.
Full benefits, in-house snacks, paid vacation and sick time, 4 weeks’ vacation
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please submit your resume for consideration.