Share your resume here to apply for this role now!
Utilize your administrative skills at an education organization! The following job description is for a specific role WorkMonger is currently sourcing for with one of our clients. You can apply today by sharing your resume with us through this form. More information on the role and organization will be shared with candidates that progress in the selection process.
The Operations Manager will be responsible for managing and supporting all office operations to ensure that the organization’s team can effectively perform their work central to the mission. The position is ideal for an individual looking to apply project management and customer service skills in an organization working to improve public education.
- Welcome and warmly greet guests, maintaining a warm and inviting office space
- Answer the main phone line, and connect team members through video conferencing system
- Manage relationships with vendors, inventorying and ordering office supplies as needed
- Manage planning of internal events, including logistics and resource development
- Book travel and accommodations for staff, organizing and submitting expense reports
- Belief that every child should have access to a college education
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree required
- Previous operations, administrative, or event planning experience preferred
- Technological proficiency and problem-solving skills
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Strong analytical and project management skills, with a deep attention to detail
Submit your resume here to apply!
Curious to learn more about WorkMonger? Visit WorkMonger.com!
Minimum Education Required