1001 Connecticut Ave. NW
Do you have a passion for science, research, and global health?
Would you like to utilize your marketing and outreach experience?
We are currently in search of a Clinical Research Manager for a Global Health Nonprofit. The position is based in Rockville, MD. This is a fulltime, temp-to-perm assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Global Health Nonprofit
LOCATION: Rockville, MD
POSITION TITLE: Clinical Research Manager
SCHEDULE: Fulltime (9am-5pm)
HOURLY PAY: $18.00-$24.00/hour
SALARY: 60,000- 70,000/annually
Is This Your Dream Job? The Clinical Research Manager will support the organization’s mission to improve global health through a variety of research and services. The Clinical Research Manager will provide support with the life of biological samples used for clinical trials. This can include collecting, processing, storing, and distributing biospecimens to support future scientific investigation. The ideal candidate has prior experience in clinical research or biorepository operations.
Our Ideal Candidate:
· Bachelor Degree or 3-5 years of relevant experience
· Proven record in a leadership role & achieving revenue and profit goals
· Experience managing social media platforms and/or digital marketing experience
· Experience gathering market research
· Assist in outreach, generating more business
How You Will Spend Your Day:
· Perform day-to-day-transporting, receiving, storing, and handling specialized biological samples and materials
· Develop systems to manage long-term sample storage, retrieval, and audit procedures
· Conduct ongoing research on the market
· Manage social media channels to prospect potential donors and supporters
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Clinical Research Manager” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.
Minimum Education Required