Are you passionate about women’s and children’s health in the developing world?
Do you have 5+ years of experience in donor relations?
We are currently in search of a Donor Services Specialist for a Healthcare Nongovernmental Organization. The position is based in New York, NY. This is a full-time, permanent assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Healthcare Nongovernmental organization
LOCATION: New York, NY
POSITION TITLE: Donor Services Specialist
SCHEDULE: Full-time (40 hours/week)
Salary: $60-65k/ annually
Is This Your Dream Job? The ideal candidate will be responsible for cultivating and maintaining partnerships with donors and religious constituencies. The candidate will be an effective communicator across multiple platforms, for example, phone, email, mail, and social media. The candidate will also update donor records in the database. Additionally the candidate will work with gift processing to follow up donor issues, troubleshoot incoming calls and emails, and provide administrative support to the whole organization. The candidate’s personality should be detailed oriented, enthusiastic, open, collaborative, and flexible. The candidate will report to the Senior Vice President for Strategy, Marketing and Communications.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 5+ years of experience in donor relations
- Bachelor degree required
- Raiser’s Edge NXT is a huge plus
- Communicate effectively across various platforms
- Enthusiastic, attention to detail, multitasks
- Comfortable working with a faith-based organization
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Input donor activities, collect and analyze data, and communicate findings to appropriate team members
- Plan approach for donor contacts for consistent end-to-end experience
- Track donor survey results on donor attitudes, needs, and behaviors to better influence donor experience
- Update donor information in CRM
- Make outbound donor calls
- Monitor and measure standards, and changes to improve donor experience
- Oversee office and facilities administrative duties
- Additional duties as assigned
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “NY Donor Services Specialist” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.
Minimum Education Required