Digital Lead, Client Experience
- Job posted by Covenant Group
Full Time Contract
The Covenant Group is in the business of enhancing human and organizational performance. We enhance performance in planning, preparedness, execution and evaluation to create and sustain growth in revenue and profitability. Our staff and associates are passionate about bringing value to clients in everything we do. We measure our success based upon the degree to which we are able to engage with clients in a manner that contributes to professional and personal growth. For further information regarding Covenant Group, please visit http://www.covenantgroup.com/
While this is a summer contract position ideally starting in May 2018, there will be opportunity to extend the position to a full time permanent starting in September.
Why be our Digital Lead, Client Experience:
You are an individual who is passionate about creating a meaningful client experience. You have an outgoing personality and describe yourself as a self-starter, high achiever, life-learner, and detail oriented individual. You are looking to be part of an interactive small team where you can contribute to the direction and execution of a marketing strategy.
· Social media management
· Google analytics
· Website content updates
· Monthly newsletter (Mailchimp)
· Marketing materials
· Prepare meeting materials
· Promotional presentations – prepare PowerPoints
· Coordinate and host promotional webinars
· White papers, blogs (editorial calendar and holding colleagues accountable)
· Interest in writing papers and blogs a major plus
· Email campaigns to program participants
· Managing our Marketing Activities Calendar
o Pipeline Management
o Strategic Partners
· Prepare presentations, materials
· Post-secondary degree in Marketing or equivalent work experience with proven track record
· 2 years marketing and customer engagement experience
· Passionate about digital and account based marketing
· Excited about the idea of helping entrepreneurs and large organizations to grow
· Familiar with Mailchimp
· Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
· Enjoys utilizing and very curious about the power of social media and social media management tools (Buffer a
· Experience working on the backend of a website (preferred)
· Good grammatical skills
· Excited to research and write on topics that matter to business owners
· Familiar with Google analytics, keywords, Google Adwords
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Here's how to apply:
We ask all Digital Lead, Client Experience applicants apply directly to email@example.com with the position in the subject heading and their name.
Experience comes in many forms, many skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. If your experience is this close to what we’re looking for, consider applying.
Please submit prior to April 15, 2018.