Program Coordinator - Brookings Executive Education
- Job posted by 1776
About Brookings Executive Education (BEE)
Brookings Executive Education (BEE), a partnership of the Brookings Institution and Washington University in St. Louis (WUSTL) Olin School of Business, brings together two premier institutions to deliver on Robert S. Brookings' desire to “teach the art of handling problems rather than simply impart accumulated knowledge” to those in and engaged with government.
About Washington University in St. Louis
Washington University in St. Louis (WUSTL) has a long standing reputation for scholarship and innovation. Its faculty members are distinguished in their research and have received numerous awards for research including 22 Nobel laureates. The Olin Business School has been recognized as a world leader in management education and scholarly research. In addition to Brookings, Olin partners with more than 20 international universities, including Fudan University in Shanghai, China; the Cass Business School in London; Fundação Dom Cabral in Nova Lima, Brazil; and the Indian Institute of Management in Ahmedabad, India.
Responsible for the efficient management and execution of variety of open enrollment and custom educational programs for government and private sector executives.
- Is responsible for the effective and efficient management of the educational program from planning to implementation.
- With Senior Staff and outside partner organizations, assists in the evaluation of programs and development of recommendations to improve future programs.
- Serves as trusted advisor for participants (i.e. interacts with participants to understand their needs, recommends courses, provides information on course content, explains services offered by BEE, resolves issues).
- Oversees venue selection and reservations, arranges transportation if required, handles meal planning, and negotiates and ensures proper approval of contracts for external vendors.
- Develops and oversees production of course materials, including but not limited agendas, slide presentations, BEE program policies, program books, name tags, tent cards, and certificates.
- Tracks program expenses against budget and keeps updated information on monies committed by the program.
- Determines the most effective marketing materials to display based on program content, determines the most efficient method of displaying marketing materials and ensures consistency of branding image for all programs.
- Consolidates and summarizes program evaluation data to produce post program analysis.
- Completes tasks to closeout programs i.e. submitting invoice and honoraria payments.
- Completes other tasks as assigned.
- Actively promotes custom versions of classes for participants and their agencies.
- Actively engages participants to increase enrollments in the Certificate Programs, the key driver of BEE business.
- Identifies potential Master in Science Leadership (MSL) students; promotes MSL and connects participants with MSL Manager.
Registration & Reporting
- Serves as back-up registrar for the program.
- Knows how to enter registration and other contact data into BEE registration & financial systems, as well as how to retrieve data from the systems.
- Reconciles participant contact and billing information for the billing process.
- Processes credit card payments and sends payment receipts to purchasers.
- Assists customer service associate with confirmation letters.
Bachelor degree plus 2 years of related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Experience in executive education and program planning a plus.
Brookings requires that all applicants submit a cover letter and resume. Please attach your cover letter and resume as one document when you apply.
Successful completion of a background investigation is required for employment at Brookings.
Brookings is an equal-opportunity employer that is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workplace. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, or other factors protected by law.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply