Our client, a non-profit focused on supporting higher education nursing programs, has an immediate opening to support their Membership department. This is a direct hire, hybrid position in Washington, DC.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage all membership database data entry, including updating institutional and individual records, adding new institutional records, and updating network member records. Assist in setting up and implementing database management systems.
- Facilitate all membership-related mailings, including membership renewals, acquisition packages, and acknowledgement letters.
- Send recruitment materials and applications to non-member schools as requested. Assist in implementing campaigns to recruit new members and raise awareness of membership.
- Process membership applications and follow up on applications submitted to the membership committee.
- Update membership lists found under the common drive, including membership lists, non-member lists, past president lists, and individual member lists
- Provide technical support (via phone and email) for users of the membership website
- Provide customer service support for all membership-related activities, including account creation, logins, and online payments.
- Preferred qualification: Baccalaureate degree. Equivalent training and work experience may be substituted.
- At least 2 years of administrative experience, preferably in an association.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, flexible, collaborative, and possess good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Familiarity with standard office equipment and practices, including computer usage, email etiquette, phones, photocopiers, filing, and organizing.
- Occasional travel may be required for this position.