- Job posted by Geneva Global
Geneva Global, 19301
Do you have experience in the philanthropic or nonprofit sector and are looking for the next step in your career?
Are you looking to make an impact in a dynamic environment where you collaborate with smart, motivated colleagues that want to make a difference in the world?
We’re Geneva Global, a Certified B Corporation and philanthropic consulting company. We work with philanthropists, charitable organizations, and corporations to help them get better results and make the biggest impact possible.
We’re looking for someone who has significant knowledge in the philanthropic or NGO sector, with expertise in global health, the environment, education or other social issues, to deliver high-quality, customized services to Geneva Global’s clients. If you’re ready to grow and be an architect of social change, keep reading!
As our new consultant, your main goal in this position is to deliver exceptional, high-quality service to our clients.
You’ll be capable of managing multiple competing priorities and projects, from short-term research and content generation work, to long-term strategy creation to help clients express what they can do with their philanthropy. You’ll also need to be prepared for client requests that are due on the same day with quick turn-around, working collaboratively with the rest of the team to create top-quality deliverables.
You’re a strong leader, able to work with junior staff to provide strategic direction, guidance, support, and feedback on a daily basis. You’ll also engage with contractors such as graphic designers or copy writers to manage their time by providing project timelines and goals.
You're a team player, ready to dive in and do what needs to be done to delight clients. An experienced individual who is resourceful and meticulous. You’re confident and able to deliver with clarity and confidence on the projects you’ve been assigned. A project management pro who is just as comfortable designing spreadsheets as you are writing an executive summary.
What We’re Looking For:
Maybe you have a background in consulting, worked at a large NGO or philanthropic organization, or come from the fundraising office in a higher educational institution. Either way, you have years of experience managing projects and have an understanding about donor relationships.
Through your previous role, you may also have experience being a “broker” between technical teams and donors or clients to distill complex information in the areas of global health, education, poverty alleviation, or the environment.
We’re seeking a candidate who demonstrates:
- Impeccable project management skills to lead multiple client-based workstreams and respond to ad hoc requests.
- An eagerness to jump in and tackle complex problems with critical thinking and analytical skills to execute on project deliverables for clients.
- Comfort with quantitative projects, including the ability to critically analyze budgets and synthesize data into dashboards or reports for clients.
- Strong writing and editing skills and exceptional attention to detail to “polish” internal and client-facing deliverables.
- A positive, team-centric attitude and willingness to support the team to complete long-term projects and meet short-term client needs in a fast-paced environment.
- Enthusiasm for learning and career growth in the fields of philanthropy, fundraising, or communications.
You must be eligible to work in the United States for more than one year. We are not able to provide Visa sponsorship.
Working at Geneva Global
You’ll be working with a group of inspired, like-minded people and supporting some of the world’s leading philanthropists and organizations. You’ll be empowered to take on as much responsibility as you can and make the biggest impact you can. Here you’ll find you’re doing your very best work in a collaborative corporate environment that has been recognized for its great workplace culture.
This full-time position will work from our Paoli office, located in the suburbs of Philadelphia. We also have weekly work from home days and a comfortable working environment in the office with spaces to work independently or collaboratively when needed. This position has limited domestic travel and no international travel.
On top of the competitive salary that we are offering, you’ll receive 11 paid holidays and 20 paid vacation days off. We provide an excellent benefits plan including parental leave, medical, dental, short-term and long-term disability, and a 401K program that includes a 3% contribution from day one.
- 8-12 years of relevant professional working experience.
- Experience managing workstreams and working closely with teams.
- Advanced level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel for the use of crunching numbers and presenting quantitative information in intuitive, attractive formats.
- Experience with Salesforce or another CRM/donor management software.
- Experience or demonstrated track record in philanthropy, fundraising, or communications.
- Master’s degree.
How to Apply
Our online application will give you the option to apply to this role as a complete person – not just a resume. The application will assess your qualifications, personality traits and workplace preferences, and should take 10 to 15 minutes to complete. After submitting, you'll receive an email inviting you to log in and view your assessment results.
With your application please submit a cover letter, resume, and two short writing samples (maximum 5 pages). Your application will be incomplete without all of these documents and you will not be considered.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us using the “Help” button.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To apply, please go to https://www.fitzii.com/apply/27844?s=id