Our client, a DC based environmental protection nonprofit, is seeking a temporary to hire grants management associate. This position will support the organization in grants management and administration as well as supporting users within the program team, across the organization, and external users.
- Support day to day operations of Fluxx database including updating and maintaining a variety of forms (applications, reports, grant agreements, external reviews, etc.), maintaining and updating workflows, fields, profiles, settings, permissions, and dashboards.
- Monitor and troubleshoot errors in Fluxx and responsible for entering and tracking help desk tickets.
- Support maintenance of funding sources and program hierarchy within Fluxx and continued enhancement to effectively manage copious funding sources, programs, and projects.
- Help manage built integrations including Concur and Docusign and support future API integrations with other relational databases and software platforms.
- Ensure integrity of data, in accordance with legal and regulatory requirements, as well as processes and requirements.
- Assist with quarterly and annual grants reconciliation process and support overall grants budgeting, reforecasting, and tracking to quarterly and annual grants budget.
- Aid with onboarding of new users and developing continued education and training for staff and external users.
- Utilize data in Fluxx to create impact dashboards, ad hoc reports, mapping, graphs, and other visualizations and reports for a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Undertake special projects as assigned or needed.
Preferred education and experience:
- College Degree or equivalent professional experience.
- A minimum of three years of experience in a nonprofit setting with two to three years of experience working in an admin capacity with a grant management system (Fluxx GMS preferred).
- Familiarity with APIs and middleware integration tools and/or front-end web technologies (HTML, CSS, Liquid code), bonus.
- Knowledge of budgeting and tracking of complex fund sources (both private and federal funding).
This position will begin remotely due to COVID-19 but eventually this employee would be expected to work on-site in their Washington, DC office.