The Choice Inc. supports a wonderful charitable health nonprofit in the Washington, DC area.
We are looking for an experienced professional to take on a variety of program assistance and administrative support for two of their senior staff members.
The position will require support in the following areas:
- Project support for various educational initiatives
- Travel coordination and calendar assistance
- Expense management
- Project support- preparation of reports, presentation material
- Research topics related to organization's mission to brief direct supervisors
- Assist in local outreach efforts
Required Qualifications :
- Completed Bachelor's degree preferred. Associate's degree will also be considered with several years of relevant experience.
- Previous administrative support experience, at least 1-2 years
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel
- Interest in health and human services preferred, but not required
The organization would like to start the selected candidate on a temporary basis and consider temp to perm for the right person.
The office is located close to Red line Metro in Maryland. Parking is also available.
The position will be around 40 hours a week, Monday- Friday.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please apply directly through our career portal link