466 Geary Street
Are you a detailed-oriented recruiting professional? Do you want to help job seekers find employment in a growing nonprofit? Are you interested in working for a social service organization?
We are currently in search of a Recruiter for a Social Service Organization. The position is based in San Rafael, CA. This is a permanent, full-time position.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Social Service Organization
LOCATION: San Rafael, CA
POSITION TITLE: Recruiter
SALARY: $80K - $95K
Is This Your Dream Job? Reporting to the Vice President of Human Resources, you will be a key member of the Human Resources team and manage a full-cycle recruiting process, from reviewing candidates resumes to overseeing the onboarding process, for multiple positions. You will have the drive to meet and exceed production goals and eager to take on new challenges in order to staff a well-established organization. As a seasoned recruiter, you will initiate an innovative sourcing process and provide a high level of customer service for internal and external members.
Our Ideal Candidate:
· 3-6 years of professional work experience, specifically in recruiting (in-house and/or agency), human resources, and/or sales
· Bachelor’s degree required; HR certification highly desired
· Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite HRIS systems, and LinkedIn
· Knowledge of federal and state hiring regulations
· Possess a high-level of discretion and positive outlook
· Comfortable managing a database and working independently
· Ability to think critically, remain well-organized, and prioritize tasks on competing deadlines
· Flexible, friendly personality with strong time-management skills; strong judge of character
· Advanced written and verbal communication skills
How You Will Spend Your Day:
· Sourcing and interviewing (over the phone and in-person) candidates at a variety of skill and experience levels for diverse roles
· Consult with hiring managers to understand their staffing needs, compose compelling job descriptions
· Coordinate in-person interviews and uphold a professional and enjoyable experience for candidates
· Post job descriptions to multiple outlets, including website, job boards, and social media; consistently prospect passive job seekers
· Conduct reference checks and serve as lead for onboarding process to ensure a smooth transition; complete all additional paperwork in a timely manner
· Attend networking events, host job fairs, and stay current on local job market trends; comfortable serving as the “face” of the organization at external events
· Support staff members at all levels; work to create a diverse and collaborative office culture
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Recruiter” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.
Minimum Education Required