- Job posted by Geneva Global
Associate Position Available
Geneva Global is a firm that works with clients to maximize the performance of their social impact initiatives. We are looking for a professional who wants to be part of a team that delivers high-quality, customized services to philanthropists, foundations, and corporations.
The Position and Its Qualifications
As an Associate, you work closely with delivery managers (senior team members who lead on projects) to support a variety of client initiatives. You’re comfortable working on multiple projects concurrently and like a combination of short-term and long-term work. You enjoy project management; drafting, copyediting, and polishing content; and researching people and issues. You’re a critical thinker who likes to check the boxes and dot the I’s, and is always thinking about how you can best answer the questions that our clients pose.
You’re excited to work on a team where you’ll support projects focused on partnership-building among funders, major donor prospecting and research, and communications to engage donors.
You describe yourself as having these skills and traits:
- Impeccable organizational skills to juggle multiple deadlines and requests from senior staff across multiple projects
- Strong writing and editing skills, and the ability to put the final “polish” on documents and other deliverables for our clients
- Critical thinking skills to research and analyze data relating to charitable giving and global development, as well as the ability to track and manage that data
- A positive, team-centric attitude and willingness to support the team to complete long-term projects and meet short-term client needs in a fast-paced environment
- Enthusiasm for learning and career growth in the fields of philanthropy, fundraising, or communications
You have a Bachelor’s degree and have 1-3 years of professional experience working as part of a team. You’re skilled using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, and may also have used Publisher, InDesign, or Salesforce.
If you’re a person who is interested in working on-the-ground with grantees or on specific programmatic issues, then this position is not a fit for you. You will have limited domestic travel and no international travel. Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States for more than one year. Visa sponsorship not available.
Working at Geneva Global
You’ll be working with a group of inspired, like-minded people and supporting some of the world’s leading philanthropists and organizations. This full-time position will work from our Paoli office, located in the suburbs of Philadelphia. Our open offices have a mix of standing desks and small meeting rooms, couches and whiteboard walls. On Wednesdays we work from home and on Fridays we dress casually.
On top of the competitive salary that we are offering, you’ll receive 11 paid holidays and 20 paid days off. We provide an excellent benefits plan including parental leave, medical, dental, short-term and long-term disability, and a 401K program that includes a 3% contribution from day one.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To apply, please go to https://www.fitzii.com/apply/34248?s=id