Recruit Petra is proud to partner with Ocean Conservancy to hire a skilled and talented HR Coordinator to join the HR team.
The HR Coordinator will be part of the HR team of 4 and will support the Senior Vice President of People.
Location: Washington, DC
Salary: $50,000-$53,000 Benefits: https://oceanconservancy.org/jobs/benefits/
- Assist in the completion, organization, and management of “Personnel Actions”, employee records, and HR databases
- Scheduling and organizing the SVP’s calendar, candidate interviews, employee orientation, and HR meetings.
- Update electronic Human Resources policies.
- Complete Personnel Action Forms when needed.
- Assist with the preparation of the performance review process.
- Assist with recruitment process including updating the applicant tracking software, job postings, and interview forms.
- Answer general employees’ inquiries about HR-related issues.
- Assist in creating regular reports and presentations on HR metrics.
- Lead important HR projects and support other HR projects as needed.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software, specifically PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Two or more years’ administrative experience.
- Previous experience working with or in a human resources department is preferred.