Sanctuary for Families is New York's leading service provider and advocate for survivors of domestic violence, sex trafficking, and related forms of gender violence. Every year, Sanctuary empowers thousands of adults and children to move from fear and abuse to safety and stability, transforming lives through a comprehensive range of services. We provide a range of wrap-around services to help survivors rebuild their lives in the aftermath of abuse, and work to end gender violence through three key strategies: direct services, outreach and training, and systems-change advocacy. Our services are available in 11 locations throughout New York City.
Provides programmatic leadership and vision to the residential program. Oversees clinical services,
administrative compliances, and program development of Sanctuary's Crisis Shelter Program and Rapid
Rehousing Program. Provides direct and indirect supervision to program staff.
- Provide programmatic leadership, vision, clinical, administrative, and program development aspects of Sanctuary's Crisis Shelter and the Rapid Rehousing Programs.
- Ensures adherence to HRA and OCFS reporting requirements for the Crisis Shelter Program along with HUD requirements for the RRH program.
- Conducts intake and administrative discharges at the dwellings as necessary.
- Work closely with HRA and OCFS staff to build and support the domestic violence crisis shelter program.
- Ensures adherence to program goals, protocols, and objectives.
- Provides regular clinical and administrative supervision to program staff, students and interns.
- Responsible for staff recruitment, training, and evaluation to ensure appropriate staffing levels and
- professional delivery of services.
- Provides clinical support, case consultation, and crisis intervention as needed for all program staff.
- Represents Sanctuary for Families on citywide coalitions and committees on issues related to the
- impact of Domestic Violence on program clients.
- Monitors and administers contract compliance and performance goals.
- Ensures that the crisis shelter team works consistently with each client to obtain permanent housing prior to or before the 180 DPE.
- Conducts outreach and trainings on-site and to various community-wide organizations.
- Ensures accurate and necessary documentation of client services across the program, including entries into Sanctuary's Service Tracking System.
- Collaborates with the Development Department on fundraising efforts as well as facilitates relationships with program partners and funders.
- Facilitates regular program staff meetings and attends weekly clinical meetings and other inter-departmental meetings.
- Liaises with other Program Directors to ensure effective communication between staff and to develop programming for client families.
- Ensures staff have an ongoing collaboration with other departments within Sanctuary for Families including the Legal Department and the Economic Empowerment Program.
- Perform any other department or agency-related duties or special projects as directed.
- Licensed Clinical Masters Required, Master in Social Work preferred.
- At least 4 years post master's experience providing counseling, three of which were in a supervisory role preferred.
Minimum Salary: $80,000.00
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Employer retirement contribution
- Paid time off
- Flex spending account
- Student loan assistance
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Gym reimbursement program
All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of race, creed (religion), color, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, military status, age, disability, predisposing genetic characteristic, marital status or domestic violence victim status, and shall also follow the requirements of the Human Rights Law with regard to non-discrimination on the basis of prior criminal conviction and prior arrest.
D.E.I Commitment: Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are core values at Sanctuary for Families that represent our dedication to fostering a safe, respectful, responsive, and fair work environment. We recognize the value diversity holds in embracing all employees, clients, and volunteers regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or professional level.
<img src="https://www.click2apply.net/v/DoXAklSJ8J6Rs2dRhjPZa" />