The Ford Agency seeks an experienced Facilities Director to manage the complex needs of a growing healthcare organization in Bethesda, MD. This is an opportunity for an experienced Director to work with a team as they navigate construction and new facility needs while managing the relationships necessary for the smooth operation of the building and grounds for a dedicated team of professionals providing onsite support to patients. If you are looking for that next step and want to work for an organization that is making a difference on a daily basis, we want to hear from you!
- Oversee facilities contracts and vendor negotiations
- Manage other facility staff members
- Provide training for all facility projects
- Coordinate inspections and maintain maintenance schedule and adherence to policies and regulations
- Establish and implement initiatives to help motivate and encourage team excellence
- 7 years of facilities management experience
- Experience in a medical/healthcare environment required
- Bachelor's degree required
- Ability to work under pressure and manage competing priorities
- Ethical and safety focused approach to decision making
- Comprehensive knowledge of building codes, procedures, and guidelines
- Flexible and accessible after hours as needed
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
This is a direct hire role. For immediate consideration, send your resume to:
ATTN: Facilities Director
To see more positions available through The Ford Agency, please check out our website at www.ford-agency.com.
The Ford Agency, Inc.
1660 L Street, NW
Washington, DC 20036