District of Columbia
The Choice Inc. is a boutique staffing agency that provides recruitment support to several nonprofit, associations, and government agencies in the Washington, DC area.
We are currently seeking an entry level/mid level project manager for one of our health and education-focused clients. This position will provide a competitive benefits package.
This individual will be managing a long-term project (anticipated through March 2020) that will entail synthesization, logistical planning, and administrative management of critical documents related to education programming standards. Additional duties may include:
- scheduling/staffing meeting/coordinating conference calls
- management of workshop meetings
- Completed Bachelor's degree in either program administration, MPH, project management, business administration, or related field
- 4-5 years of strong administrative experience including project management/program management experience
- Demonstrated strong writing/editing skills
The position will be full-time hours, regular business hours Monday- Friday.
This organization is located in downtown DC and is within 5-10 minutes walking distance of all Metro lines.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and label the subject "associate project manager"
Unfortunately, we cannot respond to all applications, but we appreciate your interest in the opportunity.