Senior Project Coordinator (Coordinator II)
- Job posted by Harvard University
Duties & Responsibilities
The Senior Project Coordinator reports to senior Harvard Kennedy School (HKS) faculty member Marshall Ganz and performs a wide range of complex programmatic, administrative, research, and financial functions related to Professor Ganz's portfolio of teaching, research, and practice.
The responsibilities of the Senior Project Coordinator include but are not limited to:
- Manage two courses taught by Professor Ganz, including revising, updating, and adapting course materials, and managing course websites.
- Support teaching teams of five or six teaching fellows per semester.
- Collaborate with Executive Education on management of semester long distance learning course.
- Liaise with Harvard schools and other area universities on the enrollment of students in Professor Ganz's courses.
- Gather, analyze, and report on all options on policy, administrative or research questions.
- Collaborate with the Office of Teaching Support regarding teaching requirements and finances.
- Manage key research projects, including processing research term appointments and onboarding of research fellows.
- Manage IRB processes for all research projects, interacting with outside consultants and the Harvard Human Research Protection Program staff.
- Manage pre and post survey distribution for the Public Narrative Research Project for all courses and narrative workshops, using Qualtrics. Analyze data and collaborate with research team.
- Manage (understand, evaluate an prioritize) practice opportunities including requests for consultation, speaking, coaching, and training.
- Manage a database of over 8000 community leaders and academics as well as web and social media presence.
- Manage the application, development, and administration of research grants, funding arrangements, and special projects.
- Present information, research, statistics and analysis on all funds, and make decisions on expenditures.
- Recruit, hire, onboard and supervise research assistants, temporary employees, and fellows, both domestic and international.
- Process expense reimbursements, invoices, corporate card, travel vouchers, and other financial transactions.
- Manage complex calendar; schedule individual and group meetings with students, colleagues, and external contacts.
- Serve as single point of contact for faculty, students, staff and external customers.
- Review invitations and emails with Prof. Ganz and take follow up action steps on correspondence.
- Manage Professor Ganz's travel arrangements, collaborating with external contacts.
- Coordinate technical arrangements and manage communication support systems, such as Zoom.
<img src="https://rs.careerliaison.com/pixel/bmjx32s8fw95p85j"><img src="https://analytics.click2apply.net/vJwljpKTXRXjJUaDES2e11">
Bachelor's Degree and at least 3 years of relevant work experience.
Minimum Education Required