31 Saint James Avenue
Commongood Careers was founded by nonprofit professionals to provide high-impact recruiting to high-impact nonprofit organizations and socially driven businesses. Our purpose is to support the hiring needs of organizations that are dedicated to tackling today’s most pressing social problems. Because of our clients’ ambitious goals, we work hard to ensure that they are able to secure the talent they need to create even greater social impact.
Commongood Careers provides retained search services for positions at all levels of an organizational chart and across all functional areas. Using our rigorous search model and vast and growing network, Commongood Careers has placed over 700 talented professionals into exciting positions in more than 250 organizations nationally, such as Tipping Point Community, Summer Search, Net Impact, Center for Effective Philanthropy, Third Sector Capital Partners, Health Care Without Harm, Upwardly Global, and Primary Care Development Corporation.
Just as Commongood Careers is passionate about connecting great talent to amazing organizations, we are equally passionate about building, supporting, and challenging our own outstanding team. Grounded in our organizational values of purpose, diversity, respect, accountability, innovation, and fun, the culture of Commongood Careers is most often described as fast-paced, mission-driven, collegial, team-oriented, and innovative. Learn more about our results and our team.
Commongood Careers is seeking a collaborative, smart, and driven high performer with a customer service orientation and attention to detail to join our team as Recruitment Coordinator. S/he will provide critical support to our recruitment team, managing multiple responsibilities and projects aimed at building and cultivating a network of high quality candidates for each of our searches.
· Actively manage the posting and advertising of our clients’ searches on a variety of job boards, online social networking communities and listservs
· Leverage strong research skills to identify potential organizations for sourcing viable candidates for the team’s outreach
· Maintain and build on recruitment data tracking systems to ensure utilization of the most effective strategies
· Collaborate with the Recruitment Team to develop national networks and diversity partnerships
· Partner with the Recruitment Team to continually build, sharpen and innovate our recruiting strategies and tracking
· Research content and execute production timeline for social media posts; maintain and analyze data to inform marketing strategy
· Collaborate with marketing lead to produce monthly newsletters
· Lead or participate in a variety of other special projects and internal organizational development committees
· Provide administrative, logistical and management support as needed
• 1-3 years of professional experience; exposure to a nonprofit setting preferred but not required
• Excellent multi-tasker who is self-motivated and resourceful, with a keen eye for detail and ability to complete tasks with a sense of urgency
• Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated success taking initiative in a professional setting and understanding of how administrative functions and support roles are directly related to overall organizational performance
• Strong project management skills with demonstrated competencies in internal client management, relationship-building and problem-solving
• Belief in the power of people to drive an organization’s mission forward and the desire to connect amazing people with amazing organizations; specific recruiting experience is preferred, but not required
• Strong work ethic, positive attitude, team-player with a results-orientation, flexibility and a sense of humor
• Proficiency with Microsoft Suite, Salesforce strongly preferred but not required; ability to quickly learn new systems as needed
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please upload a resume and thoughtful cover letter, outlining how your skills and experience meet the qualifications of the position and stating how you heard about this opportunity, both in Word format, to Kevin Flynn at
http://commongoodcareers.force.com/careers/ts2__Register?jobId=a0K1L00000otXOM&tSource=. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
An equal opportunity employer, Commongood Careers values a diversity of experiences and opinions
throughout its work and encourages individuals from all backgrounds to apply for this role.