1001 Connecticut Ave. NW
Do you have 3+ years of marketing experience?
Are you interested in working in a production-based role?
We are currently in search of a Marketing Coordinator for a Performing Arts Center. The position is based in Washington DC. This is a part-time, temporary to permanent assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Performing Arts Center
LOCATION: Washington, DC
POSITION TITLE: Marketing Coordinator
DURATION: Temporary to Permanent
SCHEDULE: 30 hours/week
HOURLY PAY: $17.00 - $19.00/hour
Is This Your Dream Job? The Marketing Coordinator will use technology to promote events at the center by posting on social media, creating email marketing campaigns and regularly updating the website. This person will report to the Director of Programs and will conduct market research and analysis as needed.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of marketing experience required
- Experience in performing arts environment a huge plus
- Proficiency with WordPress and Patron Manager (or Salesforce) required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to manage various social media platforms and engage followers
- Able to create newsletters, post cards and other deliverables requiring basic graphic design skills
- Has a flexible schedule to include nights and weekends as needed
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Updating website content
- Creating content for and managing social media accounts
- Create email marketing campaigns
- Manage press releases, calendar listings and PR contacts
- Maintain consistency in branding across various platforms
- Meeting with other staff members to discuss strategic efforts
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to email@example.com with “Marketing Coordinator” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well!
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we regretfully can only respond to those candidates who best meet the requirements of a specific position or whose backgrounds are generally applicable to our client base. Please rest assured that we retain all candidate information for possible future matches, even if you do not hear from us in regard to your application in response to this ad.
Minimum Education Required