Executive Director - Nonprofit Regional Construction Trade Association
- Job posted by Anderson & Associates Recruitment and Staffing
Details: The salary listed above is the "starting salary" and is commensurate with experience
About the organization...
Our client is a non-profit regional construction trade association based in beautiful Chico, CA. For over 60 years the organization has fostered the growth and development of member companies by providing high quality services and programs including workshops and training opportunities, keeping membership informed of critical industry news and trends, access to projects out to bid, workforce development, community awareness, and legislative advocacy.
Working closely with staff, association members, and a board of directors, the Executive Director will perform management functions to achieve the organization's goals and deliver innovative solutions for the 21st century challenges facing the construction industry. If you possess construction industry knowledge and are energized by being out in the community, staying in touch with association members and developing business partnerships and strong community ties - we'd like to have a conversation!
- Associate's Degree related to Business (Business Admin, Finance, Management)
- Demonstrated understanding/knowledge of construction trades and industry
- Experience managing staff and business processes
- Marketing, public relations and/or community outreach experience
- Motivation to learn relevant industry trends in order to inform and advocate
- Proficient with office technology: standard computer software, communication technologies, etc.
- High emotional intelligence: self-awareness, self-management, social awareness and relationship management
- Familiar with nonprofit organizations and methods of operation
- Bachelor's Degree related to Business (Business Admin, Finance, Management) or Construction Management
Employer-paid vacation, medical, dental, vision, and retirement with 3% match.
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
For consideration, please submit resume via email listed in this post.
If you have questions or need further information, contact: Chris Mullins, Recruiting Manager via the email listed, or telephone: (530) 891-1955.