North Bay Territory Manager
- Job posted by Yin Yang Naturals
Do you want to be part of a food revolution?
Natural and organic isn’t just for Whole Foods anymore! Retailers everywhere are realizing what many of us have known all along: we are what we eat, and what we eat matters.
Yin Yang Naturals is a Natural Foods brokerage with offices nationwide, representing some of the best organic brands in the marketplace. As a Certified B Corp, we believe that our business practices can and should have a positive impact on our employees, our communities, and our environment. Our brokers have spent the last nine years leading the charge in the natural foods revolution that is steadily changing the landscape of your grocery store aisles, one amazing product at a time.
We are seeking a positive, enthusiastic, and detail-oriented Territory Manager to help service our retail accounts in the North Bay, including Marin, Sonoma, Napa, and Humboldt Counties.
1. Represent our brands in stores with merchandising: Improving the product mix, improving shelf placement, building displays, restocking inventory.
2. Introduce new products from our brands to chain and independently owned natural foods stores.
3. Develop positive and trusting relationships with all principal clients.
4. Proactively support retailers, distributors, and principals with resets (sometimes will require overnighters), store openings, trade shows.
5. Be aware of and report on efforts by competitors of our principals: new items, new pricing, new packaging, etc.
6. Audit stores to maintain a record of new and existing placement.
This is a full-time salaried position (DOE). We offer a competitive benefits package including nine paid holidays, a week off between Christmas and New Year’s, 401(k) with dollar-for-dollar matching, and full medical, dental, and vision benefits for our employees and their dependents.
- Willingness and ability to travel frequently (reliable transportation required)
- Willingness and ability to work flexible hours (overnights/early mornings)
- Positive Attitude.
- Excellent Attention to Detail.
- Mastery of MS Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Excellent Time Management Skills.
- Ability to Multi-Task.
- Interest in Organic Food and Products.
- College Degree Preferred.
Interested applicants must submit a resume and cover letter for review. Thank you!
Minimum Education Required