Details: Compensation is competitive and depends upon experience and qualifications.
PO Box 1212
Aspen Leadership Group (ALG) is the leading search firm in the field of philanthropy, assisting the nonprofit sector with more advancement searches than any other firm in the country. Through search and talent management consulting services, and with a focus on careers rather than on isolated job openings, ALG builds enduring and productive relationships with individuals pursuing careers in philanthropy and with leaders of organizations engaged in philanthropy.
ALG is seeking a talented, driven marketing professional who can help promote ALG’s services and track record of success. Our goal is to increase awareness and visibility for the ALG brand among nonprofit and philanthropic organizations and professionals looking to join and/or build great teams, and we also seek to monitor and measure our marketing efforts in order to fine-tune our approach and ensure continuous improvement in our ability to reach our customers.
This is a remote position that requires excellent and reliable internet service.
- Project implementation: Execute marketing strategies using all necessary tools (e.g. website, emails, social media and blogs, print, and events/conferences), and proactively recommend and implement new marketing strategies, tactics, and projects that will amplify and improve ALG’s reputation and presence in key market segments
- Email: Champion and implement continuous improvement of external email development/deployment process including list segmentation, customer personalization, frequency, segmentation, messaging/content, layout, deliverability, template development, etc.
- Social media: Manage and update, with team participation, key social media platforms to promote the company’s marketing efforts; lead efforts for individual team members to promote ALG brand and build relationships through social media interaction
- Website: Identify feature improvements for ALG website; track and handle website edits and updates, and suggest solutions to boost web presence and SEO
- Print: Lead creation of relevant print collateral for use in in-person meetings, direct mail campaigns, and conferences
- Reporting: Collect, analyze, and report on web and social media analytics; monitor web and social media engagement, including SEO, to measure the impact of efforts
- Best practices: Advise on latest trends and best practices in both online and offline marketing environments, evaluating emerging technologies and leading adoption/implementation where appropriate
- 4-8 years marketing-specific work experience and accomplishments
- Demonstrable hands-on experience with online marketing tools and practices, including SEO, email marketing, social media, CRM software, and web analytics
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Public Relations, or relevant field, or equivalent experience
- A driven self-starter, with a strong track record of initiative and follow-through
- Demonstrated understanding and use of major social media platforms, including LinkedIn and Twitter
- Ability to analyze and report marketing results gathered from a range of sources
- Strong relationship management skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently and remotely while contributing to a team-focused culture and environment
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Hours and Compensation
This position will start as a half-time role with the possibility of increased engagement over time, depending on efficacy and impact. Compensation is competitive and depends upon experience and qualifications.
Diversity and Inclusion
We encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds to apply, as Aspen Leadership Group believes that an organization’s capacity to reflect and respond to the rich diversity of our society profoundly impacts its ability to fulfill its mission. Accordingly, ALG is committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion, both in our own company and in partnership with our clients and the individuals we serve.
The Marketing Manager can work from any location with excellent and reliable internet service.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To apply, please send a cover letter and résumé to email@example.com. Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the successful candidate has been selected.
More information about Aspen Leadership Group can be found at www.aspenleadershipgroup.com.