SALES DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE - RALEIGH, NC
- Position based in Raleigh, NC: Flexibility to work remotely or based out of our Raleigh, NC Headquarters.
- Opportunity to work at a mission-driven certified B Corp that is committed to leading the change by using business as a force for good
- $40,000 plus performance incentives, based on experience
- Outstanding benefits package (health insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance, vision, dental, 401(k), paid time off, holiday pay, and more)
- Opportunity to bring your passion for sustainability and clean energy to work
Do you believe that sustainable energy is a necessary part of our future and are excited by the prospect of being part of a team dedicated to making that a reality? If so, we want to hear from you!
We are seeking a full-time Sales Development Representative responsible for top of funnel lead generation, CRM management/refinement, account management support and content creation to support the marketing efforts for our Builder Energy Services channel.
This position will consist of a minimum, 40 hour work week. Opportunities to work remotely or based out of our Raleigh, NC headquarters. The ideal candidate will be flexible, eager to learn and willing to seek solutions!
What You’ll Do In This Job:
- Top of funnel lead generation
- Manage and harvest existing lead sources
- Actively seek/create new lead opportunities
- CRM management
- Manage/refine lead outreach process
- Support existing accounts with targeted outreach
- Content generation to support marketing campaigns
- Blog copy
- Collateral copy
- Video support
- Web copy
- Support Events and trainings
- Contribute ideas and seek solutions when challenges arise
- Passion for leading the change: A strong commitment to sustainable energy and dedication to the core values and long-term vision of Southern Energy Management
- Great customer relationship skills: You’ll be working closely with builders, trades, and other clients
- Tenacity and Resilience: Strong internal motivation and resiliency will be critical to success in this seat
- Communication skills: both written & verbal to collaborate with your team and clients
- Organizational and time management skills: must be able to maintain daily schedule
- Fast and accurate data entry: you’ll be collecting a lot of data that will be used for a variety of purposes, so entering accurate information is important!
- Computer and software skills: Technical proficiency and basic computer skills are a must. Experience with Salesforce, Hubspot, Datastudio and Lucidpress is preferred
What You’ll Learn and Achieve:
- Thorough understanding of the Single Family Construction industry
- Experience, education, and training in High Performance residential construction
- Experience working with Salesforce and Hubspot CRMs
- Access to on-going SEM YOUniversity curriculum focused on personal and professional development
- Health, Vision, Dental, Life and Short/long term disability Insurance
- Paid time off & holiday pay
- 4 hours paid time to volunteer
- Paid professional development opportunities
- Pet Friendly Office
How to Apply
Fill out our application here: https://www.fitzii.com/apply/59888
Diversity & Inclusion
SEM values diversity and inclusion and encourages all qualified people to apply. Women, BIPOC, and LGBTQIA+ are especially encouraged to apply for this position. SEM is a company that values the employment of local community members -- seeking to bring historically disenfranchised voices to the forefront of projects in the field of energy and relating directly to climate justice.
If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us with the “Help” button in the application.
We will review applications as they are received and look forward to hearing from you.