- Job posted by On-Ramps
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION:
On-Ramps is a full-service executive search and consulting firm that serves the social sector, working with innovative, mission-driven organizations across diverse issue areas. Not only are we passionate about talent, but we also care deeply about social change. We have a rigorous candidate selection process, a passion for putting the right people in the right positions, and a track record of successful placements who make a lasting impact.
Because we spend our time helping others find great talent, we place a high priority on our own recruitment and look for team members with aligned intrinsic and foundational skills and a commitment to our core values:
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion
Based in Manhattan, we offer a dynamic and flexible environment and the opportunity to help grow an innovative company serving clients that are working towards a better world.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
This is not a typical behind-the-scenes analyst role; we rely on our Search Analysts to represent On-Ramps and our clients to the sector. As key members of search teams, Search Analysts manage full-cycle elements of search engagements, including sourcing, screening, and guiding high-quality candidates throughout the recruitment process. In addition, Search Analysts produce client-facing communications and participate in weekly client calls. Search Analysts work on collaborative, search-based teams and, in many cases, on a variety of company-wide projects.
This position is an excellent fit for a relationship-savvy, organized, and driven individual who is energized by the opportunity to contribute to a leading firm in the mission-driven, talent space. If you are a strong project manager, enjoy relationship-building, value a collaborative (and fun!) environment, and are excited about attracting and securing top talent for innovative organizations across the growing social sector, we’d love to meet you.
Key responsibilities include:
- Screen resumes, and source, schedule, interview, and assess candidates
- Manage tasks and deliverables across multiple searches and projects involving a wide array of stakeholders, with guidance from other search team members
- Ensure all logistics are managed seamlessly throughout a search
- Proactively communicate with managers and team members about the progress of your searches
- Research and stay up to date on social sector organizations, sector developments, and current events
- Draft high-quality documents (meeting agendas, job descriptions, candidate assessments, etc.) that present information clearly and compellingly
- Manage communication with existing candidates, and describe roles to prospective candidates
- Present relevant information clearly on client calls, take meeting notes, and identify relevant next steps
- Describe our work, process, differentiators, and other brand attributes effectively to candidates and clients
- Initiate relationships with new and existing candidates and connectors within the context of a search and more broadly across the social sector
- Quickly establish rapport and build long-term relationships and trust with a diverse group of clients and candidates
- Provide relevant information to clients and candidates to further establish On-Ramps as a trusted thought partner and advisor
- Passion for working with innovative, social sector organizations and a belief that talent is a key lever for change in organizations
- At least two years of professional experience, ideally in a social sector organization or in recruitment
- Exceptional task and project management skills; ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment, meet multiple concurrent deadlines, organize time and priorities, and work well as a member of a team
- Top-notch interpersonal and relationship-building skills and a strong customer service orientation; ability to collaborate and effectively interact with internal teams and diverse external stakeholders
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- High level of integrity, trust, accountability, and judgment
- Proven experience meeting and exceeding goals in a results-oriented environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit with an ability to maneuver effectively in the face of ambiguity
- Sense of humor and an appetite for an environment that balances fun with professionalism
Competitive compensation package commensurate with experience. Additionally, a comprehensive benefits package is included. Annual performance bonuses and well-trodden paths to promotion are also available.
Minimum Education Required