A non-profit organization is seeking a Business and Office Manager to join their team. This role will ensure the administrative functions of the busy, fast-paced office are performed effectively and in support of the goals of the organization. The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented leader who has a passion for social justice. Ability to speak a second language is a huge plus.
• Design, implement and maintain office systems.
• Manage membership information database.
• Gather and organize membership information from multiple sources. Research and correct membership information discrepancies.
• Coordinate with providers of bookkeeping, payroll, accounting and database services.
• Manage vendor and banking relationships.
• Maintain filing systems.
• Operate office equipment and make arrangements for any maintenance.
• Manage office space.
• Assist in the organization of internal and external events.
• Communicate verbally and in writing to answer inquiries and provide information.
• Prepare correspondence, reports and documents.
• Make travel arrangements.
• Handle incoming and out-going mail.
• Office management experience preferred.
• Experience prioritizing and juggling multiple projects for multiple people.
• Customer service experience.
• Experience managing large amounts of information.
• Ability to maintain and ensure office work-flow.
• Experience maintaining employee files preferred.
• Microsoft Office experience, including Excel, Word and Outlook.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Fluency in a second language is highly preferred.
• QuickBooks and bookkeeping experience preferred.
• Passion for social justice preferred.
Excellent benefits package
Level of Language Proficiency
Fluency in English is required. Ability to speak Cantonese or Haitian Creole is a huge plus.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please email a copy of your resume to email@example.com to apply.