SARAH, Inc. continuously looks for TALENTED, ENERGETIC and highly MOTIVATED individuals who want to make a difference helping people with disabilities help themselves! Our services extend throughout the greater New Haven region to Middlesex, New London and Windham counties. Our Adult Services programs provide life skills and work training in addition to employment support. KIDSTEPS offers early intervention services to infants, toddlers and their families to help them reach their full potential.
At SARAH, Inc. our goal is to Enhance Skills and Enrich Lives.
We are currently looking for an experienced Marketing and Communications Coordinator to work out of our office in Westbrook, CT. This will be a full-time position reporting to the Executive Director. The Marketing Communications Coordinator will create and implement a strategic, multi-faced communications program designed to build and strengthen the organization’s role and reputation as a leader and authoritative voice in its field. This individual will handle the following tasks:
- Oversee execution of communications program activities including media, promotions, website, and collateral materials.
- Devise program guidelines and policies, oversee implementation process, and provide quality control for communications programs, media activities and special events.
- Identify opportunities to support organizational initiatives and develop communications materials and programs to promote and publicize these activities.
- Develop marketing planning and public relations strategies to ensure alignment with agency objectives.
- Coordinate marketing and communication initiatives, internal and external communications and special events promotions.
- Manage print and medical communications including agency website and newsletter
- Write press releases
- Manage social media presence
- B.A./B.S. Degree in Public Relations, Marketing, Communications or related fields.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience working on public relations in a non-profit setting.
- Demonstrated ability to identify marketing opportunities and develop media strategies resulting in successful implementation.
- Valid CT drivers’ license, access to a vehicle during working hours and acceptable driving history as defined by SARAH Inc.’s policy.
Minimum Education Required