515 Madison Avenue
PNP Staffing Group is partnering with a world-renowned performing arts organization that supports community and family programming.
They are seeking an Associate Director, Membership which is a key position in their Planning and Development department. This individual reports to the Director, Individual Giving. The Associate Director will manage a small team and is primarily responsible for oversight and achieving institutional contributed income goals within the overall budget.
In addition to overseeing the successful management of membership groups at this organization. The Associate Director, Membership will personally maintain a partial portfolio of donors who give annually to the organization. The Associate Director will liaise with the Marketing Department to develop strategies with customer analysis and insights and aid in development, delivery, and evaluation of performance and institutional marketing campaigns, aiming to improve ROI, retention, and brand loyalty across all membership portfolios. The Associate Director will also partner with the Marketing Department to mine the databases with a focus on analyzing ticket purchase and membership behaviors to gather intelligence and evolve and execute customer relationship management strategies to maximize contributed income for Membership.
- Plan annual goals and strategies for membership giving and cultivation I stewardship events with a focus on building a portfolio of donors from $100- $35,000 in conjunction with the Director, Individual Giving.
- Manage a small team of membership professionals, including an Assistant Director, Assistant, and Manager
- Develop and implement an annual membership program and improve online giving programs including drafting compelling appeals, pulling lists and reports, tracking progress, maintain clean portfolios, and annual appeals.
- Improve database utilization for tracking member participation and campaigns.
- Increase member loyalty and unrestricted giving by restructuring membership benefits.
- Conduct prospect research to build pipeline for the organization.
- Work with IT DBA and Development Operations to ensure record quality in patron databases (Tessitura, Pledgemaker).
- Develop systems and procedures to close the gap in data relay points between databases, providing a clearer picture of patrons across systems and channels. Look for new ways to improve data capture, data utilization, and patron management.
- Participate in special events as needed and provide general event support to individual giving team to support fulfillment and stewardship efforts.
- 10+ years work experience, including 1+year in a supervisory position;
- Proficiency with Tessitura CRM System required;
- Strong, advanced Microsoft Excel skills;
- Proven experience with using technology to advance the goals of donor programs like donor tracking systems, prospect researching tools, and wealth screening tools;
- Strong problem-solving abilities and record of success in managing robust membership programs
- Ability to work independently and in a collaborative team environment across multiple programs and departments;
- Outstanding interpersonal and communications skills, both oral and written;
- Team player with strong leadership skills;
- Extremely detail oriented with excellent prioritization instincts and ability to shift priorities seamlessly;
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Some evening/weekend events as required.
Excellent Benefits package
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send resumes and cover letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org