1001 Connecticut Avenue Northwest
District of Columbia
Do you have great communication and organizational skills?
Are you highly motivated and a self-starter, with strong administrative experience?
Are you both detail-oriented and enjoy interacting with others?
We are currently in search of an Operations Coordinator for a Health Organization in Alexandria, VA. This is a full-time, temporary assignment.
ORGANIZATION TYPE: Health Organization
LOCATION: Alexandria, VA
POSITION TITLE: Operations Coordinator
SCHEUDLE: Fulltime; 9am-5pm
HOURLY PAY: $15.00/hour
Is This Your Dream Job?
The Operations Coordinator will primarily support the staff and will be handling a wide range of administrative and executive support tasks. The Operations Coordinator will coordinate all logistics for meetings, coordinate international and domestic travel, manage expense reports, and manage specific projects. Must be exceedingly organized, energetic, flexible, proactive, resourceful, efficient, and enjoy the administrative challenges of working in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
How You Will Spend Your Day:
· Planning and scheduling meetings and conference calls
· Arrange several international and domestic travel
· Manage expense reports
· Draft emails, agendas, letters, and documents
· Take on and manage special projects
· Monitor office supplies, purchase supplies and equipment as directed
· Developing and implementing new administrative systems as needed
Our Ideal Candidate:
· Bachelor’s Degree; required
· 1-2 years of operations or administrative support
· Excellent project management skills
· Experience with coordinating international and domestic travel
· Strong knowledge of MS Office Suite and Outlook
· Strong customer service, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Strong organizational and time management skills
· Must be comfortable and thrive in fast-paced, team oriented environment
We’d love to hear from you.
If this sounds like the job for you, we would love to help make that happen. Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Operations Coordinator” in the subject line.
Know a friend who would be a great fit? Feel free to send us their resume as well.
Is this position not a great fit?
For more information about Careers In Nonprofits and our other available opportunities and workshops, please visit our website at www.careersinnonprofits.com.
Minimum Education Required