REMOTE FOR NOW
Candidates need to be located in commuting distance to the one of following office locations:
Atlanta, Chicago, Washington DC and New York
PNP Staffing Group is proud to have been retained by Kellen to lead
their search for a Talent Acquisition Manager
Kellen is a growing Association Management Business that is actively taking the lead in the Association Management space and they need to supply the necessary talent to augment and strengthen their Global Position as a leader in the AM industry.
The TA Manager leads workplace planning and recruitment for Kellen, actively builds a talent pipeline and provides a competitive advantage in the Association Management industry through effective talent acquisition and relationship building. The Talent Acquisition Manager Markets and sells a compelling AM talent strategy and value proposition to propel the company’s growth through innovative and proactive recruitment techniques. This position reports to the HR VP.
- Oversees workplace planning and recruitment for Kellen, providing an exceptional candidate and employee/hiring manager experience, while maintaining compliance with federal and local employment laws. Supports VP of HR and Senior Leadership Team by identifying current and future workforce needs and develops strategies to ensure successful delivery of talent acquisition services, while supporting the overall strategic goals of Kellen.
- Strategically maintains talent pipeline that ensures Kellen meets current and future staffing and talent development business needs.
- Provides excellent client service resulting in successful partnerships with hiring managers, and attraction of talent to support Kellen’s growth and expansion needs.
- Oversees hiring requisition process and works with HR team to leverage key recruiting metrics to build talent bench strength at Kellen at all levels in the organization.
- Sources and screens candidates and moves talent through the hiring funnel to offer, while coordinating with hiring managers to satisfy internal needs.
- Manages TA Coordinator who helps support the administrative functions of TA.
- Develops strategy for sourcing both active and passive candidates by utilizing all available tools, including company website, social media, live Association Management events, job sites and employee referrals.
- Works with marketing to develop and implement Kellen’s employment branding strategy and social media content.
- In collaboration with the VP of HR and the HR Coordinator, maintains applicant tracking system (ATS) and creates/delivers functional training to hiring managers on talent acquisition processes.
- Provides ATS system oversight including recommendations for and facilitation of upgrades, improvements, and reporting requirements.
- Promotes and supports Kellen’s employee referral program and strategy in order to build enthusiasm, support, and boost employee referral numbers.
- Participates in job fairs, and other recruitment events in person and virtually on a consistent basis.
- Oversees a diverse, equitable and inclusive university recruiting program and proactively develops strategic relationships with colleges and universities.
- Maintains and develops video interview database, SparkHire.
- Additional duties as assigned that align with the mission and vision of the company.
- Experience in Professional Services or Customer Service required, experience in Association Management strongly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required plus two to five years recruitment or team building experience.
- HR acumen and credential preferred (HRCI or SHRM, includes a professional background in HR principles).
- Portfolio of relationships in the AM industry strongly preferred.
- Skilled in sales techniques and a proven interest in growing business through talent acquisition.
- Polished communication skills, both written and verbal, and strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in spreadsheet, word-processing, database, and presentation software applications.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems (ATSs) desired and professional networking sites, such as LinkedIn.
- Ability to interface with executive leadership, establish credibility and build effective relationships.
- Strong customer service orientation and the ability to interact effectively with staff at all levels of the organization.
- Effective planning and organization skills to effectively manage multiple tasks/projects/open requisitions at any given time. Reliability to maintain established schedules, manage time and priorities, and meet commitments and deadlines.
- Creative and strategic thinker with the ability to set priorities based on internal customer needs and organizational priorities and preferences and develop solutions to organizational challenges.
- Proven negotiation and selling capabilities during the hiring process.
- Flexibility, adaptability, and the ability to effectively manage through change and transition.
- Proactive and collaborative working style.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Ability to stay abreast of recruitment trends and assimilate new job-related information appropriately.
- Supervise one direct report
Travel is an essential duty of the position, approximately 10-15% of the time, but could go up to 25% of the time and may be by travel by air, car, rail.