Utilize your analytical skills at an education organization! The Analyst role provides research, organization, and coordination to multiple advisory engagements nationally in the education sector.
Please note, this role can be remote-based / virtual for the right candidate.
The following job description is for a specific role WorkMonger is currently sourcing for with one of our clients. You can apply today by sharing your resume with us through this form. More information on the role and organization will be shared with candidates that progress in the selection process.
- Provide analytical and research (both qualitative and quantitative) support.
- Prepare documents for internal and external use.
- Provide organizational and coordination support on a variety of projects.
- An excellent detail-oriented researcher with an analytical mindset.
- Passion for gathering and organizing new information from multiple sources.
- Well organized with an adept ability to prioritize a variety of tasks.
- Ability to coordinate projects.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Skill in translating complex information into easily understood visuals and explanations.
- A self-driven, persistent, problem-solving mindset.
Submit your resume here to apply!
Curious to learn more about WorkMonger? Visit WorkMonger.com!
Minimum Education Required