Details: Salary is based on experience
District of Columbia
A nonprofit client of The Choice Inc. is seeking an executive assistant for their executive office.
This individual will provide critical support for the organization's senior leadership team.
The organization is a voice for nonprofits across the United States.
- Maintaining accurate calendar of meetings
- Prepping meeting materials
- Assisting executive team with monthly projects
- Submitting and managing expense reports
- Coordinating travel
- A completed Bachelor's degree
- At least 4-5 years of previous administrative experience. Previous scheduling experience is a must
- Previous nonprofit/congressional office experience is a plus
- Must have strong Microsoft Office skills
The office is located in downtown Washington, DC within walking distance to Metro.
This organization would like to consider start the selected candidate on a temporary basis with the possibility of a temporary to permanent placement.
The hours will be around 37.5 hours a week. Salary range: 50-60k
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please apply directly through our career portal link