Details: Salary DOE
425 Market Street
Our firm seeks a highly-motivated and detailed-oriented individual who wishes to enter a career in the executive recruiting and search field. You will join a team who is passionate about mission-driven organizations and helping nonprofits connect with the great leaders they deserve.
The Administrative & Research Assistant works closely Executive Recruiters, or Principals for the successful execution of search engagements by providing research and maintaining an extensive contact database. Each search has its unique requirements which are incorporated by the research team as they develop a customized and targeted research strategy to identify and recruit the most qualified talent. Tasks may include compiling target lists of organizations and candidates, generating progress reports, and creating high-volume email outreach.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with the search team in developing strategy including constructing company target lists, and researching candidate profiles;
- Create source lists based on the approved position description;
- Conduct internet research to identify additional potential candidates and sources, business development and other internal projects;
- Organize data and research findings into reports.
- Expand the database by updating and creating new contact records as new sources, prospects and business partners are identified;
- Manage the company’s general email account and route correspondence and relevant information to staff;
- Collaborate with the research team in shaping the procedures of the department;
- Maintain all company templates and reports, in addition to documentation for the Research Department and for technical related information (servers, database software etc.);
- Print and assemble documents for candidate interviews and mailings.
- Answer phones, direct calls to appropriate staff members;
- Make phone calls to prospective clients or candidates for scheduling, outreach or verification of information.
- Lead regular database integrity audits to ensure data quality;
- Run quarterly and annual queries to identify inconsistencies in the database and help create a regular plan of action to ensure accurate data;
- Manage IT structure and coordinate with technical support and end users regarding any needed improvements, testing, fixes, resolution of bugs for the database;
- Be a touchstone for troubleshooting technical issues and questions;
- Carry out technical and database trainings as needed.
- Implement the use of email, proposal and other templates;
- As the final editor ensure accuracy of documents prior to delivery (proposals, e-mails, write-ups, position descriptions, etc.).
Medical insurance (Employer pays 95% of the cost of medical premium), Flexible Spending Account, transit allowance, 401k plan (after one year), 2 weeks paid vacation, 2 weeks sick pay, paid holidays.
Level of Language Proficiency
Education and Training: BA/BS from an accredited institution and at least 2 years of professional work experience.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Internet research skills;
- Excellent communicator both in writing and communicating in the English language;
- Excellent project planning and time management skills;
- Good phone etiquette and communicates clearly on the phone;
- Proficient in MS Office;
- Database experience preferred;
- Ability to work on the computer on a continuous, daily basis.
- Emotionally mature and self-reliant;
- Naturally curious;
- Someone who will thrive working in a small but growing team;
- Possesses a creative and solution driven mentality, along with a high degree of attention to detail and accuracy;
- Self-starter and desire to continually learn new skills and grow;
- Positive, energetic, and focused, with the ability to prioritize.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Interested candidates please submit the following to the attention of “Hiring Manager” with the subject line “ARA”/YOUR NAME” to email@example.com.
Include the following:
- Cover letter -- Tell us why you are the ideal candidate for this position;
- Be ready to submit 3-5 references.
No phone calls please!
Visit our website at www.moppenheim.com
m/Oppenheim Associates is an equal opportunity employer