275 Madison Avenue
DRG is a national retained executive search firm that specializes in recruiting for the nonprofit sector. In 2017, Forbes named DRG one of the nation’s top executive search firms. DRG’s clients range from large multinational nonprofits to smaller community-focused organizations and they work in the fields of human services, healthcare, the environment, women’s empowerment, education, public policy and advocacy, arts and culture and the Jewish community.
We are proud to say that we have placed more than 1,000 individuals in senior-level positions at nearly 800 clients nationwide in our 31 years.
DRG is growing, and to support this expansion we seek a Recruitment Associate to join our team.
The Recruitment Associate will be responsible for driving candidate research, outreach and pool creation during the search process. Working in collaboration with DRG’s Search Consultants, the Search Analyst also supports the creation of search deliverables, including search timelines and candidate dossiers.
· Develop research strategy for individual searches; develop appropriate target lists and outreach language.
· Conduct outreach (cold calls, emails and other) and vetting of prospecting candidates.
· Prepare recommendations for Search Consultants to build a pool of qualified candidates.
· Update and build DRG’s database, including all data related to candidates (contact information, work history, and resume.)
· Develop documents to support internal candidate review as well as client presentations.
· Collaborate with DRG admin and Search Consultants on logistics including scheduling and preparation for search committee meetings.
· Bachelors’ degree preferred.
· Focus, ambition and an entrepreneurial mindset.
· Interest in recruiting required; prior experience in recruiting helpful but not required.
· Ability to work independently and to function as a self-starter.
· Eagerness to find and secure new talent through cold calls and other outreach.
· Data/tech savviness; experience using a database a plus.
· Ability to meet multiple concurrent deadlines; strong project management skills and attention to detail.
· Strong and clear written and verbal communication skills; ability to effectively interact with internal teams and diverse external stakeholders.
· An ability to learn quickly and bring a creative, collaborative, and methodical approach to work.
· A positive, solution-oriented mindset, and initiative.
A competitive compensation package with a benefits package will be offered.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please submit resume and cover letter to Sara Lundberg at email@example.com (no phone calls please).