Senior Impact Analyst - Energy at Xynteo
- Job posted by Xynteo
Do you want to work at the intersection of commercial and human needs, to develop new ideas and drive change, and to create a different type of growth? Do you want to play a fundamental part in driving an organization's mission, from creating new partnerships, to delivering scalable solutions across India? Look no further
Xynteo is seeking to hire a highly capable Senior Impact Track Analyst for their Energy team to drive their Energise project across India to promote the generation of clean energy in partnership with a range of leading global organizations.
Xynteo is a platform for galvanising leaders and catalysing ideas - and fusing them into new projects. The team are committed to leveraging the power of collaboration to drive growth solve some of world's biggest human problems. Xynteo works with a diverse range of partners to identify and incubate tangible, collaborative and commercially viable projects.
Over the last five years, Xynteo has expanded five-fold, and revenue has increased by nearly 20% year-on-year. Their growth will continue to build around four pillars: partnerships with global companies; collaborative projects with transformative impact; a talented diverse team and powerful and far-reaching communications . To scale their business and impact, the team are looking for exceptional individuals to join their mission, anchored in their values: care, collaboration, courage and action.
What's on offer: A highly competitive salary (20-45L) based on your experience and competencies. You will join a talented and diverse team - covering 19 nationalities from a variety of backgrounds and experience in business, science, finance, technology, energy, infrastructure, law and communications.
Research, analytical thinking and information synthesis -
- Drive primary and secondary research to gather market intel and insights
- Simplify qualitative and quantitative inputs into actionable insights
- Develop and showcase thought-leadership material and outcomes from research, analysis and synthesis of complex issues
End-to-end project management -
- Ideate, develop and test pilots and incubate new business ideas together with Xynteos partners
- Manage the structure, design and delivery of projects to budget, schedule and quality expectations
- Take ownership of project goals, milestones and content
- Improve capabilities and scalability by building in-house methods and toolkit
Multi-level stakeholder management -
- Build and manage relationships with external stakeholders, such as project contributors and senior corporate partners, so that they remain informed about project goals and milestones
- Manage sector experts, so that their insights and analysis are captured into the project recommendations
- Manage internal teams, so all parties are continually kept informed and engaged
Understanding of local markets -
- Understand the social, economic and environmental challenges confronting society and business to define project scope
- Communicate with ground level-end users and consumers to understand project requirements and opportunities
- Undertake market segmentation based on geographies and demographics to drive projects
Team building -
- Guide, develop and inspire the multi-disciplinary project teams
- Build a climate of trust, fun and openness by leading project teams and supporting project partners
Does this sound like you?
- 8+ years of experience in client-servicing sectors such as management consulting and strategic research
- Experience handling research in the Energy Sector
- Experience being a part of and managing multi-stakeholder and fast-paced projects, from ideation to implementation
- Experience managing and developing teams
- Proficient across Microsoft tools such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal English communications, and competent verbal communications across another relevant language e.g. Hindi
- Above all, a dynamic, highly energetic and passionate individual aligned with Xynteos core values: care, collaboration, courage and action
- Should be able and willing to travel as needed (<30% of time)
- Experience working across public/development and private/commercial sectors
- Experience working in entrepreneurial and innovative environments
To apply click here: https://www.shortlist.net/webportal/#/job-details/721?source=18
Minimum Education Required