Loyola University Maryland seeks an Assistant Director for Academic Engagement in its nearly 30-year-old Center for Community, Service, and Justice, a key institutional link to connect and leverage campus and community resources for a more just and equitable world. This position is a unique opportunity for a relational, organized, strategic and innovative professional with a passion to align university and community aims for mutual benefit and reciprocity, and excited to implement Loyola's educational mission to develop "people for and with others."
The Assistant Director for Academic Engagement will:
1. Implement, support, and maintain academic community engagement programs, including Loyola's nationally recognized service-learning program, other course-based partnerships, or community-engaged scholarship, whether program-based, project-based, advocacy or research
2. Develop new partnerships, pilot programs, and models for academic community engagement
3. Oversee data collection, assessment, and reporting on academic community engagement
4. Promote academic community engagement and other work of the Center for Community, Service, and Justice
5. Support Center's student intern team supervision and development
Qualified candidates with 3-5 years experience and with a Master's degree are encouraged to apply by 1-28-22 online at http://careers.loyola.edu/postings/5780. Preference given to Baltimore City residents.
<img src="https://www.click2apply.net/v/OaZ1YEipKKAPugVbs2PJX" />