Hours per week
15 hours per week
19 Clarendon Street
At Boston Ballet, we are committed to providing high quality dance education through a wide array of programs and classes for every type of student. We believe in connecting with our community to educate and inspire a love of dance and the arts in Boston and beyond. Boston Ballet School (BBS) has three locations – Boston, Marblehead, and Newton and we are currently looking for 1 Spring Intern in our Boston location. BBS is seeking a student majoring in Marketing or Communications who is a self-motivated, eager, and detail-oriented worker with the ability to multi-task in a professional environment.
Interns will work under the supervision of the School’s Marketing Manager on a variety of activities including but not limited to:
- Assist with social media content creation and scheduling
- Assist with social media metrics and reporting
- Assist with communication content and distribution
- Assist with marketing content
- Assist with the organization of photography archive
- Assist with student and faculty interviews
- Other projects as assigned
- Currently or recently enrolled in an undergraduate program
- Able to commit a minimum of 15 hours per week
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Independent and self motivated
- Proficiency in general office software programs including Excel, Word, and Internet search tools.
- Knowledge of relevant social media tools and platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Tumblr, Google+, etc.
- College level writing skills
- Enthusiasm, flexibility, a high level of professionalism, creativity, humor, and a love for the arts –particularly dance, encouraged
Boston Ballet is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Boston Ballet internships are unpaid. Boston Ballet internships are for credit (preferred) or on a volunteer basis. Boston Ballet Interns in the Fall and Spring are eligible for complimentary tickets to season performances and discounted classes.