Graphic Designer Intern: works remotely
- Internship posted by Freedom House Reentry Education and Employment
Hours per week
Minimum 4 hours per week
Graphic Designer Intern
Graphic designers create visual concepts, by hand or using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate volunteers and users of our services. They develop the overall layout and production design for advertisements, brochures, magazines, and corporate reports.
Graphic designers typically do the following:
- Meet with FREE to determine the scope of a project
- Advise FREE on strategies to reach a particular audience
- Determine the message the design should portray
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites
- Select colors, images, text style, and layout
- Present the design to FREE
- Incorporate changes recommended by FREE into the final design
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
This is a voluntary position and volunteers work remotely.
This position requires a weekly commitment of 4 hours min.
How To Apply
Please complete the on-line application