Hours per week
15-20 hrs/ week
District of Columbia
- Work directly with the CEO to develop, plan and execute fundraising campaigns, events and activities to achieve our fundraising goal
- Provide administrative support and coordination for WeINSPIRE Ambassador program
- Basic research and analysis of potential grants
- Coordinate logistics for the quarterly board of director’s meetings
- Collect, compile, and report out on various types of program data
- Develop an internship manual and promotional material and updates as needed
- Write and prepare a monthly electronic newsletter
- Supporting special projects as/if requested.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal and organizational skills
- Demonstrated high attention to detail
- Must be a self-starter and possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite to include Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- Must be detail-oriented, with effective organizational and project management skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects/tasks and deadlines simultaneously in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.