660 Pennsylvania Ave SE
- Support the management of existing school and district partnerships
- Conduct market research on CommonLit’s potential customers and competitors
- Support the management of CommonLit’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and other SaaS tools
- Experience (or a clear interest) in business development, sales, or partnership development.
- Extremely organized, able to juggle multiple responsibilities, and able manage deadlines efficiently.
- Goal-oriented and unwavering in the face of unexpected obstacles or changing circumstances.
- Very adept at working towards a metrics-driven outcome.
- Strong ability to collect and analyze data as a means of iterating on a strategy.
- A deep passion for supporting students of all economic backgrounds and driven by the belief that every student deserves the right to receive a first-class literacy education.
- Note: In your cover letter, please make sure to address the following questions:
- What makes you uniquely qualified for this position?
- What appeals to you about this role at CommonLit?
How To Apply
Please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with "School Partnerships Intern - Fall 2018" in the subject line.