Hours per week
12-15 hours per week
366 Summer St
At ActBlue, we build and power the premier online fundraising platform for Democratic campaigns, progressive organizations, and charities working to create a better future. We put power in the hands of small-dollar donors and make giving online as easy as possible. And we work with thousands of groups -- from presidential candidates to environmental organizations to local school board members.
The most rewarding part? Our work has led to a transformation of the power structures in this country.
The Intern Team’s role is to serve as the front line of support. Interns act as the chief brand ambassadors to ActBlue’s many thousands of donors and grassroots organizers. Join us for an exciting semester as we gear up for the 2020 elections and continue to expand our work in the charitable giving space!
Major responsibilities will include:
- Providing donor and user support via email
- Assisting with the disbursement of funds to committees
- Tackling special projects assigned by compliance, marketing, outreach or operations departments
Key qualities we’re looking for:
- Interest in electoral politics and powering Democratic candidates to victory
- Enthusiasm for using technology to bring about change
- Excellent communication skills, and a passion for helping people
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Willingness to ask questions
- Solution-oriented problem solving
- Sense of humor!
ActBlue’s office is located in Davis Square in Somerville, MA, just a few blocks from Boston’s MBTA Red Line train. This is a part-time, paid internship, which includes commuter benefits. Interns over the age of 21 have the option of opting into ActBlue’s 401k program.
ActBlue is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against candidates on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Women, people of color, LGBTQ individuals, and members of other minority or marginalized groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
Join us for a unique and fulfilling undergraduate internship experience! We will accept applications through Friday, November 2nd at 4 pm. No phone calls, please.
ActBlue cannot at this time sponsor work visas.