Overview: All interns who are chosen to participate in the Millions of Conversations internship program will receive training in digital communications, project management, political violence research, conflict mediation, depolarization, and evaluating disinformation & misinformation.
Millions of Conversations is committed to engaging individuals who are motivated, proactive, and committed to creating an undivided America. Millions of Conversations is an equal opportunity employer, and it encourages individuals of diverse backgrounds to apply.
The Content Development Intern will closely assist the Digital Media Manager. This is a paid internship, and interns will be expected to work 5-10 hours per week.
The major responsibilities of this position include:
● Brainstorm paid and organic campaign ideas.
● Create written content for social media.
● Create and edit videos.
● Create and design marketing and brand materials.
● Schedule content and actively engage across social media channels.
● Assist in strategic communication planning.
● Provide suggestions to management for improving audience experience on social platforms and internal processes.
● Learn and become proficient in social media marketing strategies.
● Learn and become proficient on internal software systems.
● Social media marketing
● Graphic design (Adobe Illustrator, Canva, etc.)
● Video editing
● Excellent writing abilities
● Online research & engagement
● Organization & professionalism
Applicants must complete all portions of the application to be considered for an interview, including: the online application, three references, and 5-10 page writing sample.
Overview: All interns who are chosen to participate in the Millions of Conversations internship program will receive training in digital communications, project management, political violence research, conflict mediation…