Hours per week
6 to 12 months
The Scholar Development professional placement will assist in training and educational development. Plan and deliver training sessions internally and externally. Research and development on education and training materials needs based. Design education materials for SOLS projects and programs as advised by management.
- Able to commit to a minimum of 6 months to gain full exposure;
- Minimum 6 to 12 months of professional experience in the related field;
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Project Management, or equivalent;
- High Proficiency in English.
- Survey the target groups for training needs;
- Assist in preparing and designing training programmes;
- Assist in delivering training sessions.
Educational Development (40%)
- Research on existing education models and systems;
- Improve education and training materials;
- Assist in creating new teaching and assessment materials;
- Assist in evaluation of education materials to follow standards.
- Basic Living Allowance (if requirements are met)
- Food (3 meals per day - excluding Sundays and Public Holidays)
- Basic accommodation
- Visa (only for internationals who commit for at least 6 months) *Note: For International applicants, based on Malaysian Immigration approval
How To Apply
Kindly send in your CV/Resume/Application to (email@example.com).