Hours per week
30-40 Hours per week
125 Maiden Lane
The Marketing and Communications Department (MarCom) supports all the programs, events, fundraising, and educational and advocacy initiatives happening at Hazon. This internship is an opportunity to curate and create on-brand and on-mission messaging to share our work with the world. The Multimedia Intern will be supervised by the Director of Marketing and Communications and will work closely with the fundraising and program departments.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Storyboarding, shooting, and editing short videos
- Shooting still photos
- Organizing in-house multimedia libraries
- Providing original content for Hazon’s social media channels
We are looking for interns with the following skills and qualities:
- Proven multimedia production experience (e.g. sample videos and photos)
- Exceptional skills in digital media communication and production
- Creativity and a desire to take initiative and suggest fresh ideas
- Excellent communication (writing, editing, and proofreading)
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Ability to work independently on projects as well as work collaboratively with a small staff
How To Apply
How to Apply
· You must be able to commit to 30-40 hours of work per week. You will be expected to be in the New York City office Monday-Thursday, unless otherwise arranged with your supervisor.
· The internships will run from Monday, June 11 to Thursday, August 9.
· Please submit your resume with cover letter, names and contact information of two references to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the internship as the subject.
· We will be accepting applications on a rolling basis until the internships are filled. We thank you for your interest in career opportunities with Hazon. Due to high volume, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
· Summer interns will be compensated $1,800 upon completion of the summer.